TransLumon™ brings eTime’s proprietary nanotechnology coatings to the polycarbonate marketplace. Now you can have the same energy savings in skylights and other applications that cannot be addressed with traditional glass products.The clear polycarbonate sheets incorporate eTime’s unique infrared rejection capabilities while preserving transparency.
Our TransLumen™ polycarbonate sheets reduce solar heat gain by >50%, blocks 100% UV and >85% near infrared and is ideal for both hot and temperate climates. Customers, employees and homeowners can enjoy natural daylight without the discomfort of heat gain and benefit from reduced energy consumption and costs with lower air conditioning use.
Manufacturers and suppliers now have the option of energy efficient solar control polycarbonate sheets. Our easily fabricated and durable sheets are perfect for skylights, covered walkways, storefronts, or as a light-weight alternative to windows. The 4×8 ft. sheets are available in various thicknesses.
Learn more about eTime’s TransLumen™ polycarbonate products eTime TransLumon Product Sheet
- Strong, light weight, weather-resistant
- Impact-resistant and durable, perfect choice for vandal protection, pedestrian corridors, skylights, store fronts, window and storm-door replacement
- UV protected for long-term clarity
- Easy to fabricate and form for curved and flat surfaces
- Ideal for hot and temperate climates
How to Buy
TransLumon™ polycarbonate sheets are available through Authorized eTime Dealers. Contact us today to find your local dealer or for a quote.